hco sun
+91 11 4950 0000 (30 lines)
HCO Real Estate
Tata Primanti Gurgaon

Tata Housing Primanti Sector 72 Gurgaon

Brightness, assurance, appeal, style and a positive outlook are just some of the features that “Primanti” Displays. And Tata Housing Primanti on Southern Peripheral Road, Sector 72 Gurgaon is a sign of these characteristic. It’s a celebration of this approach on the road to life, well designed and shaped to exactness. These exclusive multi storeyed buildings are an acknowledgment of your performance and achievement, offering you the definitive in luxury and privacy.

At Tata Primanti Sector 72 Gurgaon, you get the finest of both worlds. Discover yourself in the middle of civic facilities with your every need just a hop, skip and jump away. These luxury apartments and penthouses are in the close vicinity hotels, retail stores, family restaurants, round-the-clock medical facilities, well-known learning organizations and excellent infrastructure. With all these, this residential property is the epitome of convenience and embodiment of your much desired contemporary lifestyle.

Everything at Tata Primanti gives you the feeling of being within the reach of the skies: the height, the peacefulness, the decoration and the uplifting life. Find pleasure in the spa, manicured lawns & outdoor pools or escape into another world in the entertainment room or better calm your mind in the tranquil surroundings of the well- lit garden. The unrestricted scenery, the airing and the natural light together only serve to increase the joy of living at Tata housing Primanti. Primanti is the living mixture of luxury, comfort and splendor which assures you more admirers than for anything you’ve ever possessed.

Tata Primanti Gurgaon

Tata Primanti Gurgaon
Developer

TATA Housing

Location

Sector 72(Gurgaon)

Residential Property

Property Type
Sub Type

Apartments

Sizes

2185 - 8500 Sq.Ft.

Price

2.20 Cr. Onwards

Project Status

Under Construction

Completion

2015

Availability

Booking Open

+91 9811 999 666
+91 11 4950 0000

Tata Primanti Gurgaon - Resale Unit
BHK Project Booking Price Demand Price Size Floor T/B
3 Bhk Primanti 1.68 Cr. 2.18 Cr. 2625 Sq.ft Middle 1
4 Bhk Primanti 2.44 Cr. 2.81 Cr. 3300 Sq.ft Lower EA1
3 Bhk Primanti 1.30 Cr. 1.79 Cr. 2185 Sq.ft Middle T4
4 Bhk Primanti 3.83 Cr. 4.50 Cr. 4500 Sq.ft 2nd On Request
4 Bhk Primanti 3.83 Cr. 4.50 Cr. 4500 Sq.ft Lower EF 11
4 Bhk Primanti 2.15 Cr. 2.64 Cr. 3300 Sq.ft Lower EA 1

Tata Primanti Gurgaon - Specifications

Location & Connectivity
  • Located at Sector 72 in Gurgaon on Southern Peripheral Road.
  • A 150-metre-wide road leads to the site, connecting Sohna Road to NH 8.
  • Its proximity to NH 8 gives you high-speed access to airports, business centres, shopping malls and many other important destinations like the schools in New Delhi; healthcare facilities and entertainment areas are also a stone’s throw away.
  • Access to NH 8 - 5 km
  • International Airport - 22 km
  • Domestic Airport - 25 km
  • Shopping Malls - 3 km
Clubhouse
The 25,000 sq. ft. (approx) development features a state-of-the-art clubhouse and sporting zone.
Rejuvenation Zone
  • Outdoor swimming pool
  • Indoor temperature-controlled pool
  • Poolside restaurant and juice bar
  • Well-equipped gymnasium
  • Sauna, steam and Jacuzzi
  • Aqua gym
  • Squash and badminton courts
  • Card room
  • Male/female changing rooms
Refreshing Zone
  • Restaurant and juice bar
  • Entertainment room
  • Multipurpose hall with pantry
  • Table tennis and pool table
  • Badminton court
  • Male/female washrooms
Spa
  • Massage room
  • Sauna, steam and jacuzzi
  • Relaxation areas
  • Cold and hot pools
Rooftop Restaurant
The spa sweeps up to a rooftop restaurant on the 40th floor in Tower 2. Sip a hot cup of cappuccino as you enjoy open views of the Delhi Ridge. You’ll find world-class cuisines cooked to perfection at this gourmet restaurant.
Residents will be able to relish the convenience of dining out without leaving the complex.

Tower Residences

  • Tower Residences are luxurious 3 and 4 BHK apartments, surrounded by interconnected orchards, formal gardens and squares.
  • These apartments are housed in 30- to 40-storey high-rise towers.
  • The 2,550/2,560 Sq. Ft. 3 BHK apartments are housed in separate towers with 4 apartments on each floor.
  • 4 BHK towers will have a choice of 2 sizes of 4 apartments on each floor of the tower larger 3,355 Sq.Ft. units and smaller 3,320 Sq.Ft. units.
  • All the units will have a servant’s room.
Features & Amenities
  • VRV air-conditioning
  • Imported marble flooring in living and dining room
  • Efficiently conceptualised rooms
  • Wooden flooring in master bedroom
  • Bathtub with Jacuzzi jet in master bathroom Premium modular kitchen
  • Separate servant’s room
  • Separate access to servant’s room
Executive Apartments
  • Executive Apartments are housed in G+9 and G+11 storey mid-rise buildings with just one apartment on each floor.
  • All apartments are open on 3 sides
  • These 3,850 Sq.Ft. 4 BHK units feature a unique double-height living area
  • All Executive Apartments have a separate servant’s room and a service elevator.
  • The penthouse units on the top 2 levels have grand open terraces while the Ground-floor units have 3 bedrooms with attached private garden areas.
Features & Amenities
  • VRV air-conditioning
  • Service elevator
  • Double-height living area Designated parking space
  • Imported marble flooring in living and dining areas
  • Premium modular kitchen
  • Wooden flooring in master bedroom
  • Premium brand fittings and fixtures
  • Bathtub with Jacuzzi jet in master bathroom
  • Video door phone
Executive Floors
  • Executive Floors are luxurious duplexes, housed in exclusive 3-storey elegantly designed buildings.
  • The two, 4,250 sq. ft. ground +1 units feature 4 bedrooms and exclusive green landscaped gardens.
  • The larger 6,105 sq. ft. duplex above has an open terrace with a roof deck and a separate servant’s room.
  • Each duplex also comes with a private plunge pool exclusively for its residents.
Features & Amenities
  • VRV air-conditioning
  • Private plunge pool in all units
  • Double height in select internal areas
  • Basement parking space
  • Imported marble flooring in living and dining areas
  • Wooden flooring in master bedroom
  • Bathtub with Jacuzzi jet in master bathroom
  • Premium modular kitchen
  • Premium brand fittings and fixtures
  • Video door phone

Tata Primanti Gurgaon - Price List

Price List
Scheme Type Basic Rate Per Sq.Ft
90:10 Down Payment 3BHK – Rs 9170/-
4BHK- Rs 9085/-
80:20 Down Payment 3BHK – Rs 9420/-
4BHK- Rs -9335/-
CLP Construction Linked Plan 3BHK – Rs 10120/-
4BHK- Rs 10035/-
40:60 Possession Linked Payment Plan 3BHK – Rs 10470/-
4BHK- Rs 10385/-
30:70 Possession Linked Payment Plan 3BHK – Rs 10770/-
4BHK- Rs 10685/-
25:75 Possession Linked Payment Plan 3BHK – Rs 10970/-
4BHK- Rs 10885/-
Executive Apartments
Unit Type Size Basic Sale Price
4 BHK (GF) 3850 Sq. Ft. Rs. 11290 Per Sq. Ft (2 Car parkings included)
4 BHK 3850 Sq.Ft. Rs. 11350 Per Sq.Ft. (2 Car parkings included)
Executive Floors (On CLP)
Floors Size Basic Sale Price
Gnd + 1st Floor 4250 Sq.Ft Rs. 11635 Per Sq.Ft. (2 Car parkings included)
2nd + 3rd Floor 6105 Sq.Ft Rs. 11535 Per Sq.Ft. (2 Car parkings included)
Other Charges
External Development & Infrastructure Development Charge (EDC & IDC) Rs 325/- Per Sq.Ft.
Interest Bearing Maintenance Security (IBMS) Rs. 100/- Per Sq.Ft.
Booking Amount
Executive Apartment Rs. 14 Lacs Only
Executive Floor Rs. 30 Lacs Only
Tower Residence Rs. 20 Lacs Only
Preferential Location Charges (PLC)
(A) Floor Rise (Incremental Per Floor)
6th Floor Rs. 50/- Per Sq.Ft.
7th to 14thFloor Rs. 50/- Plus Increase of Rs. 35/- Per Sq.Ft. Per Floor
15thto 28th Floor Rs. 50/- Per Sq.Ft. Per Floor
29th Floor Onwards Rs. 1100/- for all floors
(B) PLC View
From 1st to 5th Floor for Unit No 1 & 2 Rs. 50 Per Sq.Ft.
Possession Linked Payment Plan
90:10 Pay 90% of the Sale Price now (Booking Amount at the rest within 60 days), and 10% on possession
80:20 Pay 80% of the Sale Price now (Booking Amount at the rest within 60 days), and 10% on possession
CLP Construction Linked Payment Plan
40:60 Pay 40% of the Sale Price now (Booking Amount at the rest within 60 days), and 60% on possession
30:70 Pay 30% of the Sale Price now (Booking Amount at the rest within 60 days), and 70% on possession
25:75 Pay 25% of the Sale Price now (Booking Amount at the rest within 60 days), and 75% on possession
Blog

Hello friends, If you really desirable to live with nature and ultra modern facilities and super lavish specification. Then now its life time occasions to turn your dream into reality, really it is a life time opportunities which will never come again. This is possible with great efforts of Tata Housing, a real estate giant in India, gives a wonderful hope for the home seekers in Gurgaon real estate in the form of its residential project Tata Primanti.

Press Release

A precious gift from Tata Housing - a leader in real estate industry to provide the current urban growth at Gurgaon real estate presents Tata Primanti as a residential project responsible to make available the green living complete with all the features and specification according to the customer’s expectation.

About Project

Really, now lots of people are thinking that have to a spacious and comfort residential space because they are spending a lot of time to live and as a result it is becoming a most important part in their lifestyle. Actually how we are living and where we are living is the indication that what we are. Presently many people are thinking about luxurious life, so they are in search of luxury homes. Luxuries apartments, Villas and plots are more and trendier at the present living as they offer a lot of relieve and comfort. Luxurious homes forever are prominent of the crowd. Luxury livelihood is elegant and joyful living. So keep these requirement in the mind, Tata Housing presents their residential project Tata Housing Primanti at convenient location of Sohna Road Sector 72, Gurgaon.

Quick Enquiry
Name *
E-mail *
Country *
Contact No.
Contacted by
Mail Phone
I am interested in Property Loan.
Send me regular updates from HcoRealEstates.com
Tata Primanti Gurgaon
back to top