Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon Real Estate Booming, know Some Facts
Before selecting any project its location is considered as one of the important aspects to acknowledge for the better investment.
Existing or upcoming location, which is better?
The first choice is always the existing location where an ancillary infrastructure, good transport system, high safety and more factors matter a lot, but if you can hold your horses, then even the upcoming location is not easy to neglect because it might imbibe high range benefits that can sway the real estate market.
Any upcoming location for successful return over investment?
Needless to say, Gurgaon has fetched ample of attention because of its serious developments where its financial & technology hub have increased the job opportunities, developments of roads & highways and smooth transport system have made the travelling easy peasy and more potential developments will increase its demand.
Dwarka Expressway with more potential & opportunities
Dwarka Expressway officially known as Northern Peripheral road 27.6 KM long highways connecting Dwarka in Delhi to Gurgaon, this is considered as an alternative road like between Delhi & Gurgaon and of course, this will curtail the distance to control the traffic and this will even increase the number of developments to push up the real estate market.
Besides this, ancillary infrastructures like power back up, sewage system, water pipelines and more are under progress and once they are operated it will prompt its value.
- Sectors 81 to 115 are dotted over the Dwarka Expressway
- More than 100 of projects by top builders Sobha LTD, Shapoorji Pallonji Real Estate, Raheja, Tata Housing and more have planned and half of them have purchased by future home buyers and investors
- It is considered as the modern city road with all high tech residential projects promoting an international lifestyle
- The largest commercial belt Gurgaon Manesar Masterplan planned along the Dwarka Expressway
- Metro linking Dwarka Expressway- 19 stations were planned, but after a change, 22 stations were added and it is going to be a big relief for the upcoming Dwarka Expressway residents
- Two major metro projects Mass Rapid Transport System and Rapid Rail Transport System to increase the metro presence and cut travelling dependency
- Dwarka Expressway holds the biggest investment opportunities
The Cause of Delay
Land acquisition was the major problem with the tree transplantation and this has created a bottleneck, but things were done with all essential clearance. 75 per cent is operational and rest will be completed soon. From Kherki Dhaula to New Palam Vihar, this is operational, along with this, Railway Over Bridge is considered as the major development for this stretch which all in all, comforts the investors, travellers and home buyers.
Dense developments for lucrative investment Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
As this is considered as one of the biggest developments where different Residential and Commercial Projects have added its brilliant presence to spur the modern lifestyle and let the home buyers and investors buy a property that is worth its weight in gold.
Shapoorji Pallonji Real Estate 150 years old builder is adding its biggest presence at Dwarka Expressway with the new housing project Joyville Gurgaon Sector 102 this project holds high potential because of its attractive features, high tech security system and capacious apartments for a better lifestyle. All in all, Shapoorji Pallonji Joyville Gurgaon is a world class project bustled with new and updated features to lead a luxury lifestyle.
In addition to this, its location is going to hold up more projects to stimulate its growth
List of some top notch projects at Dwarka Expressway to meet high potential
Sobha City Gurgaon Sector 108 - Starts from 1.2 Cr
Tata La Vida Gurgaon Sector 113 - Starts from 1.17 Cr
Tata Gurgaon Gateway Sector 113 - Starts from 1.4 Cr
Krisumi Waterfall Residence Sector 36A- Starts from 70 Lac