DLF One Midtown Moti Nagar

DLF One Midtown

Last Update : Aug 18, 2023
3.50 Cr Onwards
1732 - 3030 Sq . Ft.
Offered Payment Plan
Project Status
Under Construction
Rera No.

DLF One Midtown Moti Nagar

Property Type
Sub Type
Site Area
5.5 Acres
4 High-Rise
2 BHK, 3 BHK, 4 BHK
March 2025

DLF One Midtown - Premium Fully-Loaded Apartments

A perfect combination of modern structural design & luxury amenities. DLF One Midtown offers premium fully-loaded apartments with high-end specifications, modern interior design & the best secure gated living. Enjoy your every day here with the nearest & dearest in this community, where every endeavor has been taken to make your life pleasant & lively within the premises of this community.

When you can enjoy an all-inclusive lifestyle at your DLF One Midtown Apartment, why go anywhere else?

Luxury Project With Dense Greenery

Every apartment is aesthetically laid with careful attention to detail and with an objective to present the best possible utilization of space. Everything you have ever expected from your dream home, DLF One Midtown presents it. Come and enjoy an exceptional lifestyle.

  • Spread Over 5.5 Acres
  • High-Rise Tower G + 40
  • 45,000 sq. ft. Club House
  • 70% Open Spaces
  • 3 Level Basement Car Parking
  • Access to 2 Parks

Why Buy Property in Moti Nagar Delhi?

In close proximity to one of the active commercial & industrial hubs of Delhi, Moti Nagar has yet again observed a high demand from home seekers. It is not surprising considering the fact that most automobile showrooms and big brands’ lifestyle stores are housed in the region, thereby boosting the demand for residential property in this area.

Projects Highlights

  • Freedom to pick the right unit out of 2, 3 & 4 BHK apartments
  • 913 Apartments available on First Come First Serve Basis
  • The majority of apartments cherish the garden facing with an uninterrupted view
  • Booking Amount - 10 Lacs
  • Pay 55% in 9 months and the remaining 45% near possession
  • Swimming pool, gym, spa, clubhouse, sports hub, playground, jogging track, and lots more
  • Robust security system and 500+ security cameras to bring a secured living space for the residents
  • Car parking space, 24*7 power & water back up, and more inside DLF One Midtown project
  • Amenities & other services on stilt level and high security to avoid any discomfort

Investment Perspective:

Investing in Moti Nagar residential property is always a smart step. Thanks to the abundance of greenery, residential property in this locality will always be in demand. So, it definitely makes sense for a smart Investor to invest in a DLF One Midtown apartment. Apart from the residential property demand, price trends also support real estate investment choice.

More Recreation Less Travel

Be in the middle of the green neighborhood, but connected to every comfort of metropolitan conveniences. Positioned in the heart of Delhi, enjoy numerous access routes connecting you to your workplace and the rest of the city. The best-reputed schools, banks, multi-cuisine restaurants, retail stores, and multi-specialty hospitals are nearby. Metro stations & flyovers, and highways add more speed to your connectivity.

Come and experience Delhi’s best lifestyle by DLF LTD to ameliorate the lifestyle and expand the vision of living with your family.


  • Power Backup
  • Security
  • Car Parking
  • Elevators/Lifts
  • Party Lawn
  • Parks / Gardens
  • Tennis Court
  • Kids Play Area
  • Amphitheater
  • Fire Fighting System
  • CCTV Surveillance
  • Earthquake Resistant
  • Gymnasium
  • Swimming Pool
  • Yoga
  • Gated Community
  • Natural Gas Pipeline
  • Geysers
  • Concierge Service
  • Club House
  • Mulitipurpose Hall
  • Food Court
  • Air Conditioner


  • Sir Ganga Ram Hospital - 7.2 Km
  • BLK Super Speciality Hospital - 5.8 Km
  • Moments Mall - 1.5 Km
  • New Delhi Railway Station - 11.7 Km
  • Connaught Place - 10.8 Km
  • Moti Nagar Metro - 1.5 Km
  • Satguru Ram Singh Marg - 1 Km
  • Kirti Nagar Metro Station - 1.5 Km


Decision Takes Lots of Research and Understanding, and We Are Here to Support you fully.
Hco Real Estate

Buying any property imbibes patience, understanding and knowledge. Too many options can confuse you, here we will filter to serve you only the best.

With HcoRealEstates avail the unbiased advice with 24*7 availability, dense knowledge and free site visit!!!

yes, I am Interested
Enquire Now