Emaar Gurgaon Greens Sector 102

Emaar Gurgaon Greens

Sector 102 ( Gurgaon )
Last Update : Oct 6, 2017
Price
1.20 Cr. Onwards
Sizes
1650 - 3200 Sq.Ft.
Offered Payment Plan
PLP, DP
Project Status
Under Construction

Emaar Gurgaon Greens Sector 102

Property Type
Sub Type
Apartments
Site Area
13 Acres
Towers/Buildings
27 Towers
Bedroom
3 BHK, 4 BHK
Completion
2016

There is no success without hard work; there is no good life without decisions

This is the time to take some good decision for your home and invest money in a secured home space that is designed and planned for modern lifestyle and with this, the builder Emaar has conceptualized this new age project for modern lifestyle where residents can enjoy diversified home space to live full and pure lifestyle

Emaar Gurgaon Greens is the best one to go for below enjoy traits of it

  • This project is a mix of 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments and each of them is well formed and executed with all modern amenities that makes lifestyle wholly easy for all.
  • Scattered over 13 acres of area this project accentuates everything perfectly where view wise it’s perfect and when it comes to use it is easily approachable.
  • With total 27 towers if gives blocked free view where you can enjoy impeccable beauty and have a feel of heaven.
  • Also, this project is planned in sector 102, GUrgaon from where Delhi and IGI Airport is close enough to catch it anytime and along with this, its vicinity area adds real comfort through retail shops, cloths shop, vegetable store, day to day use stuff, bus stand and many more that together gives easy travelling for all.
  • Another interesting point you just have to pay 25 per cent in 3 months and the rest 75 per cent at the time of possession, this way it will not give you pressure to pay full amount.
  • Lavish lifestyle, promising ambience, secured boundaries and quality living all here blends perfectly here.
  • What is a smart living? Experience it here and live with proud

Enjoy unlimited segment

Emaar Gurgaon Greens your true home come, so celebrate your life here with family and enjoy every single time with unbeatable experience.

Amenities

  • Power Backup
  • Water Connection
  • Security
  • Car Parking
  • Elevators/Lifts
  • Parks / Gardens
  • Jogging Track
  • Badminton Court
  • Tennis Court
  • Kids Play Area
  • CCTV Surveillance
  • Gymnasium
  • Swimming Pool
  • Snooker/Billiards Table
  • Gated Community
  • Club House

Connectivity

  • Located Very Close to the Dwarka Expressway
  • World Class Schools Few Minutes Away
  • Super Speciality Hospitals Nearby
  • Proposed Metro Connectivity
  • Close to Manesar and Gurgaon Industrial Area
  • International Airport : 25 Kms (Approx)

Similar Projects

Experion The Heartsong
: Experion Developers
: Sector 108 (Gurgaon)
: 0.93 Cr. Onwards
Experion The Heartsong
Sobha City
: Sobha Limited
: Sector 108 (Gurgaon)
: 1.17 Cr. Onwards
Sobha City
Sare The Grand
: Sare Homes
: Sector 92 (Gurgaon)
: 1.16 Cr. Onwards
Sare The Grand
yes, I am Interested