Tata Primanti Gurgaon

Tata Primanti Gurgaon

Sector 72 ( Gurgaon )
Last Update : Jun 28, 2017
Price
2.57 Cr. Onwards
Sizes
2185 - 8500 Sq.Ft.
Offered Payment Plan
Flexi
Project Status
Under Construction

Tata Primanti Sector 72

Property Type
Sub Type
Apartments, Floors, Villas
Site Area
36 Acres
Towers/Buildings
4 Towers, 15 EF, 6 EA & 59 Villas
Bedroom
3 BHK, 4 BHK, 5 BHK, Penthouse
Completion
2016

Tata housing presents its new heaven that promotes live of quality where every single thing has its meaning and value all together. No need to turn yourself to a place that offers bland perks because Tata Primanti new home space offers completely opposite of it.

New journey and new home taking you way long

Tata Primanti a secure heaven boosting life and simplify it

  • This project is scattered over 36 acres of area where every designed apartment is well formed to bring grand space to live with full satisfaction.
  • This project is a collection of high rise, mid rise and low rise apartments which present you wide options to opt as you’re your budget and preference.
  • Nature is so close here that you will feel gush of greenery all around you keeping you fresh and healthy.
  • Its trail of modern amenities adds extravagant perks where it gives carte blanche to pick any service and enjoy every day and every minute.
  • How dream home looks like? It looks like Tata Primanti, so this is a new heaven waiting for your call.
  • Bland free lifestyle keeps you fully contented and its bountiful greenery keeps inside and outside ambience cool that keeps all diseases at bay.
  • Project is located in sector 72, Gurgaon on Golf Course Extension road that connects so well with all important hubs where Delhi, Gurgaon, Manesar and Faridabad all marked at a perfect distance that retrenches the overall travelling and provides a happy travelling to beat.
  • There is nothing that can ever disturb here because every single thing over here is a symbol of perfection and can be compared anytime with your ideal home.

Comfort of payment

With ceaseless comfort over here Tata Housing builder presents east peasy payment where you just have to pay 25 per cent initially and then the rest 75 per cent at the time of possession, so book your dream today and accentuate your life from a side you never thought of. Like-minded people and like-minded home both are hard to find and Tata Housing presents that opportunity to beat new level of lifestyle that gives 100% security.

Amenities

  • Power Backup
  • Water Connection
  • Security
  • Wi - Fi
  • Car Parking
  • Elevators/Lifts
  • Parks / Gardens
  • Jogging Track
  • Badminton Court
  • Tennis Court
  • Volleyball Court
  • Kids Play Area
  • Fire Fighting System
  • CCTV Surveillance
  • Earthquake Resistant
  • Vaastu - Compliant
  • Rain water harvesting
  • Gymnasium
  • Spa
  • Swimming Pool
  • Squash Court
  • Exclusive Lounge
  • Cards Room
  • Yoga

Connectivity

  • Well Connected to Golf Course Extension Road Access to NH 8 - 5 KMs.
  • International Airport - 22 KMs. Domestic Airport - 25 KMs.
  • Shopping Malls - 3 KMs.
  • Reputed Hospitals
  • World Class School
  • Proposed Metro Station
  • Gurgaon Railway Station - 10 KMs.New Delhi Railway Station - 36 KMs.
  • Gurgaon Bus Stand - 7 KMs. (Approx)

Tata Primanti Gurgaon - Resale Unit

Type
Sizes
Booking Price
Demand Price
More Details
3 BHK
2185 Sq.Ft.
1.31 Cr.
1.86 Cr.
3 BHK
2185 Sq.Ft.
1.26 Cr.
1.70 Cr.
3 BHK
2185 Sq.Ft
1.31 Cr.
1.86 Cr.
3 BHK
2625 Sq.Ft.
1.68 Cr.
2.18 Cr.
4 BHK
3300 Sq.Ft.
2.44 Cr.
2.81 Cr.
3 BHK
2185 Sq.Ft
1.30 Cr.
1.79 Cr.
4 BHK
4500 Sq.Ft.
3.83 Cr.
4.50 Cr.
4 BHK
4500 Sq.Ft.
3.83 Cr.
4.50 Cr.
4 BHK
3300 Sq.Ft.
2.15 Cr.
2.64 Cr.
4 BHK
3300 Sq.Ft.
2.81 Cr.
3.14 Cr.
3 BHK
2185 Sq.Ft
1.30 Cr.
2.08 Cr.

Similar Projects

M3M Escala
: M3M India
: Sector 70A (Gurgaon)
: 1.03 Cr. Onwards
M3M Escala
Ireo Skyon
: Ireo Builder
: Sector 60 (Gurgaon)
: 1.75 Cr. Onwards
Ireo Skyon
Tata Raisina Residency
: Tata Housing
: Sector 59 (Gurgaon)
: 2.82 Cr. Onwards
Tata Raisina Residency
yes, I am Interested