A Perfect Guide Before Buying ready-to-move-in Apartment in NCR
Home-buyers in Delhi NCR generally end up making lots of changes to their new home to make it fit for living. Such unexpected changes not only burn your pocket but also come with lots of hassle like finding labor & vendor and purchasing materials etc. This stressful situation can be evaded if we know what to check in any ready-to-move-in apartment before buying.
So, here we are going to explore few checkpoints that you need to keep in mind before buying. But first of all, we are going to tell you about some of the best ready-to-move apartments in Delhi NCR from reputed real estate developer
DLF The Crest – Located at Sector 54 Gurgaon, presenting 3, 4 & 5 BHK Apartments & Penthouse in resale.
DLF Capital Greens – Located at Moti Nagar Delhi, you can choose from 2, 3 or 4 BHK Apartment in resale.
Tata Primanti – Sector 72 Gurgaon, presenting ready-to-move-in apartments floors & villas available in resale.
DLF The Primus – Sector 82 Gurgaon, presenting ready-to-move-in 3 & 4 BHK Apartments.
DLF Skycourt – Presenting 3 BHK ready-to-move apartments in Sector 86 Gurgaon.
Natural Light and Ventilation
In every home, floor plan matters a lot and this is the first thing you need to check out. Your dream home should be designed in such a way as to let in plenty of daylight & fresh air.
Door and Windows
- Check every door & window in the house, if they are fit well or not.
- Check that there is no breach that lets in draught in the window and frames.
- Check the position of the door & windows to make sure about privacy & security.
Tiles on the Floor
- Pay attention to whether floor tiles are laid consistently with no detectable gaps between two tiles.
- You can also check, whether any tile is fit property or not by knocking a wooden rod on it. While knocking wooden rod you should not hear any empty noise.
Good Space for Furniture, Fixtures, and storage space in every room
- More than required power points for appliances like TV, AC, washing machines, refrigerators, etc., are placed efficiently.
- An easy place for AC outdoor units which can be easily reachable for repair & maintenance in the future.
- The location assigned for the washing machine should have a good arrangement for the water inlet and outlet.
- The depth of the wardrobe should be equal to or more than the length of your hand.
Space in Drawing & Dining room
- Is there adequate space in the drawing & dining room for furniture like Sofa, Chairs, Table, Dining Table & Chairs, Bar & Counter Stool, etc.?
- Check if the space dedicated to the TV is perfect for easy viewing from the sofa.
- Make sure that there is sufficient space in the dining room for chairs to be moved back easily, without scratching the walls.
Kitchen Should Be Spacious with Good Drainage System
- The kitchen is one of the most important parts of every home. So the kitchen should be spacious with dedicated spaces for appliances like stove, chimney, oven, refrigerator, mixer grinder, and water purification system, etc.
- Not only dedicated spaces for the appliances but also adequate power points to run these appliances.
- Also, check the drainage system of the kitchen.
- Floors of the bathrooms should be separated & dry.
- Pour some water on the floor of bathrooms to check if the water drains easily or if it stands still on the floor.
- Check the fittings & fixtures (quality & brands).
Buying a residential property is one of the most expansive & important purchases of everyone's life. The best thing is, if you are buying a ready to move apartment then you can take the feedback of existing residents of the community to know if they are facing any difficulties like water supply, safety & security features, garbage disposal, power backup, daily needs shops, etc. you can also check the construction quality as well.
Know Before You Buy
Buying a dream home or real estate investment is one of the biggest & important decisions of life. Here you not only spending your lifetime's savings but it is a place where you & your next generation are going to live.
Before you buy your dream home – be it an apartment or floor – you must schedule a site visit. Assess the construction quality and amenities & services of all the above features to make sure that you buy a home that is a perfect fit for you and your family.