DLF to sell Property Rs 15,000 Crore in 3-4 Years

Admin |
DLF to sell Property Rs 15,000 Crore in 3-4 Years

It is completely a proud moment for one of the leading and reputed builders in India DLF LTD who has planned to sell the most attractive ready to move properties net worth Rs 15,000 crore in 3-4 years.

This builder has pushed the growth of the Indian real estate market where they have given stupefying projects in different areas and most importantly, DLF assimilates the needs very well because they know the projects are for its customers and if they are not satisfied or they don’t feel it is a complete home for them, then there is no point of conceptualizing such projects.

Needless to say, Real estate market in 2018 has shown great positively and of course the implementation of RERA and GST helped in forming transparency in the market and now investors and home buyers find it comfort in investing in property because they know that transparency is there and there will be no delay and if the project is not given on time, then the interest will be paid to the customers, so now they have freedom and no fear, so due to which real estate market is taking its steps ahead.

Now all the builders know, home buyers and investors are looking for a property and out of all the properties, ready to move property is much in demand and that is why DLF is focusing on selling ready to move in flats worth Rs 15,000 crore in 3-4 years.

This largest realty firm has transformed its business model after all change is important in life and now in a residential segment they will sell the completed project or the project that is at an advantage stage where residents don’t have to wait too much for the possession and at the right time, they can get it.

This business model will help them in growing the business more and even they will form trust and once the trust is formed it is easy for them to gain the market.

In the upcoming 3-4 years, the builder is planning to sell ready to move properties net worth Rs 15,000 crore in India, so that it can increase the numbers of properties for those who are strongly looking for smart property for a stay.

Recently, two projects DLF Crest & DLF Capital Greens have reached to its completion and it is ready to move now, so those who are looking for grand property with international lifestyle can move to DLF Crest or else if looking for property in Delhi, then DLF Capital Greens is another option close to Moti Nagar metro station and it comes with ample of greenery to maintain green zone and bring healthy lifestyle.

  • DLF Crest- this project is having a complete class where it gives the right blend of 2, 3 and 4 BHK Apartments and 4 & 5 BHK Penthouses and each of the unit is enough to blend rightly in the Indian families. You get to class and outside flavor in this ready to move home. Most importantly, it is Gurgaon’s top rated property where living is extremely powerful as everything here is placed with some meaning that in the end helps its users.
  • DLF Capital Greens project comes with a combination of 2, 3 and 4 BHK Apartment and each of the unit is well planned and well conceptualized to pay attention to space and present a complete home space, greenery, wide space, modern concept and complete safety are its major perks. DLF Capital Greens Moti Nagar project is crammed with all important features to boost the living as time is changing and one can see a big change here. As the property is designed after keeping the needs of many generations in mind. 

If we talk about the commercial segment, they have formed a JV with GIC. Joint venture firm DLF Cyber City Developers LTD, DLF has 66.66 per cent stake while GIC has the rest 33.34 per cent shareholding.

So if anyone is looking for ready to move property by one of the best builders DLF LTD, then, the mentioned projects are the lucrative options to consider today and even in future.